Scope of Services
Our Audit Managed Service is a specialist aviation audit and regulatory compliance assessment activity. It is available to support scheduled volume based audits anywhere in the world, with the objective of ensuring airworthiness, safety of aircraft and compliance with ICAO standards.
We can provide a comprehensive turnkey audit service that can be contracted to agreed service levels. This enables clients to outsource this activity to specialists and realise the following benefits:
- Reduce costs by utilising economies of scale and skill levels
- Increase service levels by automating business processes availability and reliability.
- Increase capabilities by using scaleable external support.
- Free- up internal resources to manage, operate and service other activities.
- Increase accountability by using a professional managed service provider
- Improve audit effectiveness by using fresh new external expert perspectives.
Our philosophy is based on delivering value adding audits to the applicants and approval organisations for who we work. We seek to adopt a positive, supportive and flexible approach in managing aviation regulation compliance for the advantage of all parties. We employ mature processes to ensure our objectivity, independence and confidentiality is professionally managed at all times.
Our Auditors agree with you, the scope, terms and conditions of the audit programme and code of engagement. Our auditors will carry out their work efficiently, effectively and economically.
Our audit planning services is designed to facilitate the following:
- To create plans that target our audit activities on areas where highest risk exists
- Allocate resources to ensure the audit is tailored to the circumstances.
- Obtain such information and explanations that we consider necessary to provide sufficient evidence to meet our responsibilities
We engage highly experienced and technically competent people for audit services that meet our Auditor Competence criteria and we rigidly apply our Audit Code of Practice. We operate internal quality assurance programmes that mirror the ISO 900 series and EASA Approved organisation philosophies and objectives.
Our managed service is designed to deliver good value, flexible, customer focused services with the skills, processes and knowledge to ensure airworthiness compliance. We operate systems and procedures to ensure and facilitate the free flow of safety related information in both directions.
Our Audit Managed Service provides the following activities:
- Planning and scheduling
- Audit Programme design and development
- Latest regulations and best practice compliance
- Pre and post audit meetings / visits
- Reporting and monitoring