In today’s Operational Environment, the combination of on-going regulatory demands, the need to manage costs and the constant delivery of safety can be a difficult balancing act.
The latest changes in the European regulatory framework undoubtedly present new challenges for all Air Operators, in both commercial and general aviation. Yet the changes also offer significant opportunities to fully integrate the management of safety into the business, for commercial and competitive advantage.
Baines Simmons is a proven leader in supporting organisations through regulatory change and the implementation of effective safety management systems.
All our consultants are experts, who are passionate and focussed on offering practicable solutions, to help people make our profession safer.
Through effective leadership and responsive focussed training, our expert consultants don’t just talk it! They have years of 'hands-on' experience, influencing, implementing and researching best practices. They have seen it; they have heard it and they have delivered.
We are Change Managers!
Flight Operations Consulting Services
- SMS culture diagnostic (Where are we now?)
- Safety Management System development (Where are we going?)
- Culture development SMARRT®
- Crew Resource Management and Human Factors
- Event Investigation (FDM: CAP 739 Annex 13)
- Just Culture (FAIR® Tool)
- Error Reporting (LOSA ASR MOR FDM and FRMS)
- Error Systems and Processes development
- Error Classifications
- Line Orientated Safety Audits (LOSA)
- Scheduling and Management
- Fatigue Management (FRMS)
Flight Operations Training
- EASA Regulations for Flight Operations Inspectors
- Transitioning to EASA Requirements for Operators – Understanding the Differences
- Crew Resource Management (Flight Deck and Cabin Crew)
- Change of Operator or Type
- LOSA Training for Auditors
- SMS for Senior Management
- FRMS Training
- Investigation Training including Just Culture
- Compliant Training: Safety Equipment Procedures
- First Aid
- Aviation Security
- Dangerous Goods
- Cabin Safety including practical training (wet drills & fire fighting)
- Cabin Service training
- Conflict Management
Safety Management Expertise
Baines Simmons Safety Management Systems expertise is well proven in Civil and Defence Aviation environments and we work with clients to generate:
- Financial improvements
- Operational performance improvements
- Safety management improvements
- Asset management improvements
- Safety culture improvements
- Partner & supply chain management improvements
- Regulatory compliance improvements
- Low level (latent) risk management
- Proactive risk management
- Employee engagement
How we will work with you
We provide world class consulting services that enable you to go far beyond compliance and to implement systems and best practices that bring measureable business benefits in terms of reduced risk and enhanced safety.
We deliver highly-acclaimed training courses that enable delegates to apply knowledge and skills learned in the classroom in practical ways in the operating environment and that inspire individuals to take pro-active responsibility for reducing error and promoting safety.
Why us? Our track record
We have worked around the world to implement regulatory changes and Error and Safety Management Systems with some of the world’s leading Civil and Defence aviation organisations - including Qantas, BAE Systems, Rolls-Royce, QinetiQ, Gulfstream and Singapore Airlines to name a few.
Discover how we can assist you and your organisation
- call us for an informal discussion on +44 (0)1276 855 412