Safety Management Consultants
Package: Highly attractive salary, industry-leading benefits and bonus package
Location: Fairoaks Airport, Chobham, Surrey-based roles
Curious? Passionate about safety? Commercially astute? Influential? Resourceful? Professional? Pragmatic? Resilient? Opinionated?
…Then we are interested in you.
We are seeking the very best industry thinkers and practitioners of safety risk management who make an impact. Do you have the capability and ambition to become a world-class consultant?
We currently have exciting opportunities for self-driven individuals seeking to be part of our world-class Safety Management team who can demonstrate potential to consult as a ‘Trusted Safety Partner’ with our world-leading aviation clients.
Through professional consulting we have influenced hundreds of aviation executive teams; actively contributed to new European safety regulations; educated over 40 Regulatory Authorities and trained more than 100,000 aviation safety professionals – that’s what we call making an impact on aviation safety.
Is this an exciting opportunity for you?
Are you frustrated and searching to make a difference?
If so, are you:
- Sales orientated and driven by sales targets
- enthusiastic to take Safety Management thinking forwards into the next decade?
- a safety risk management expert with dynamic and original thought?
- practically experienced at developing and running safety management systems in large / airline organisations?
- someone capable of partnering our extensive client list in their quest to risk management maturity?
- capable of becoming one of our SMS Service Leaders?
- able to understand cultures and culture change?
- an inspirational communicator with an ability to take people with you?
- wanting to leverage your extensive skill working with like minded people?
To apply, please send your cover letter and CV to email@example.com quoting reference SMS-1401w.
The roles will involve considerable time operating from our Head Office at Fairoaks Airport, Surrey and all applicants will be expected to be able to travel extensively in the UK and internationally.
Applicants must be eligible to work in the UK