Making your regulated activity operate more smoothly and efficiently to a higher service level and to a lower cost
As a professional outsourcing services provider, Baines Simmons is able to offer an increasing range of full or partial outsourced managed service activities for clients.
Do you have financial, operating or service issues with:
- High staffing overheads that are not fully utilised?
- Too many demands on your scarce resources?
Why not consider a scalable solution that can respond to your changing activity levels? Our range of full or partially managed services allows you to free your resources, generating greater value for your organisation. We can manage your regulatory activity for you, operating it on your behalf to your standards and to your defined service level requirements.
Our managed services will ensure you have full transparency and visibility of all activities at all times. They are measured and reported on against key performance indicators that give you full control and confidence that we are operating to your specific service and performance standards.
Our areas of aviation authority expertise
Our managed services teams take responsibility for a range of selected aviation services, such as:
- Organisational approval recommendations
- Auditing services
- Aircraft surveys and inspections
- SAFA ramp checks
- Training and competency management services
Our approach and service involves clients engaging contractually for pre-defined activities managed through a professional service level agreement and agreed terms and conditions. We are always interested and willing to discuss new ideas and opportunities with our clients.
Benefits of having an outsourced managed service
Clients often benefit from one or many of the following:
- A pay as you go approach - you only pay for the expertise/service when you use/need it
- A reduction in your overheads by utilising better economies of scale and skill levels
- An improvement in your service levels through increased security, availability and reliability
- Scalable resources that can respond to changing activity levels
- Resources freed up to higher value areas within your organisation
- Better levels of accountability at all levels
- Confidence that the outsourced activity remains a permanent priority within your organisation and is never compromised as other business priorities take precedence
- Greater opportunities for innovation and new ideas
- Enhanced organisational flexibility to respond to new business needs
- Improved systems and processes through the introduction of fresh external perspectives