Responding to change and inspiring new thinking through competence, skill and culture development
We provide specialist training programmes to aviation authorities that have been specifically developed by ex-regulators for regulators. We specialise in assisting regulators enhance safety performance through the development of their people and culture.
Do you need to:
- Tactically react to imminent new regulations?
- Strategically develop staffing competence and capability?
- Inspire new thinking, a new approach or refresh understandings?
- Access specialist training expertise not available within your NAA?
Our training services provide courses to meet traditional compliance frameworks and to introduce / develop new proactive risk-based safety management regulations. Our courses have been described as inspirational and extremely well facilitated to fully engage delegates. Our learning and development consultants are able to conduct comprehensive training needs analysis to design courses around your needs and specifications. They have been proven to deliver significant competence and cultural enhancement in NAAs.
We have been competitively selected to design and deliver training courses to and on behalf of the UK CAA and EASA for many years. To date we have delivered successful courses to more than 30 NAAs.
Scope of our training support
Our tailored regulator training programmes cover the following broad scope of subjects:
- New emergent regulations updates
- EASA Regulations: Operations, Airworthiness, Maintenance, Manufacturing and Design
- Human Factors and Error Management
- Open Reporting and Just Culture for individuals and organisations
- Assessment of safety management systems for competent authorities
- Techniques and decision tools for Safety Management Systems
- Audit techniques and skills development
- Hazard monitoring and risk reduction targeting
- Safety leadership and risk ownership competencies
- Safety management skills, tools and support to influence industry
- Oversight optimisation for ensuring industry sustains standards
- Maintenance programmes for regulators
- Auditing Human Factors and Error Management programmes in Part 145 organisations
We have invested extensively in researching best practice from around the world to design and develop the most inspiring training courses. Visit our Open Course Training Directory or call us on +44 (0)1276 855412 for an informal discussion on your needs.