Making your business easier and better
As an outsourcing services provider Baines Simmons is able to offer an increasing range of full or partial outsourced managed service activities for clients.
Clients engage contractually with Baines Simmons through pre-defined service level agreements and agreed terms and conditions. We operate with transparency and visibility to deliver against key performance indicators that give our clients full control and confidence that we are professionally operating to their service standards.
Our managed services teams take responsibility for selected aviation functions and managing the delivery of those services in their entirety.
How our clients benefit
Clients typically benefit from one or more of the following:
- Reducing costs by utilising economies of scale and access to skills not available in their organisation
- Increasing service levels by automating business processes to increase security, availability and reliability of customer service.
- Increasing existing capabilities by using scaleable external support and resources to effectively respond to changing levels of activity.
- Freeing internal resources to manage, operate and service clients.
- Increasing accountability by using a professional managed service provider, you are ensuring that the focus of the outsourced activity is a permanent priority within your business; that it is never compromised as other business priorities take precedence, and that through innovative thinking, the service continues to evolve for the business effectively meeting future, as well as current, business needs.
- Improved processes are developed through fresh new external perspectives.
- Widening the skill base is more economically achieved through better economies of scale.