We are currently seeking the following professionals
- Project Support Coordinator
- Business Development Manager – Consulting & Training
- Airfield Wildlife Control Advisor – RAF Lossiemouth / RLG Kinloss
- Safety Management Consultant and Trainer
- Initial and Continuing Airworthiness Consultant and Trainer
- Human Factors & Error Management Consultant and Trainer
- Marketing Campaign Manager
We are growing, ambitious and always looking for talented people to join our team
Career opportunities for full-time Consultants and Associate Consultants
Baines Simmons was started with a passionate desire to make the skies safer through friendly, approachable and expert training, consulting and outsourced services. Today we are a UK fast-growth company supporting the most influential civil and military aviation organisations around the globe.
We deliver professional consulting, training and outsourced services through our talented team of energetic and enthusiastic consultants. We have an enviable brand and reputation that reflects our world-leading status which we use to help drive our ambitions for growth and success. It should be no surprise that we seek people who are attracted and energised by our plans and aspirations to join us.
The Directors’ Recruitment Philosophy
For professionals with a passion for aviation safety who seek new challenges and want to make good use of their career experience, we offer unlimited career opportunities within our group.
- We want you to feel empowered to make a real impact on aviation safety
- We seek to recruit the best – to become the best
- We want you to develop and fulfil your career with us
- We want you to be part of the’ best squadron’ you have ever worked with
We need people who are able to embrace our customer-facing philosophy and culture, respond positively to our values and share our ambitions for market leadership success.
Some of the attributes we look for in our consultants
- Curiosity – Curiosity is the starting point of change. We seek people who are sufficiently passionate about a client’s problem to want to understand it and improve it.
- Pathfinding – In our client work there are many unknowns. We seek people who can see a path through the unknown. Can you draw insight from noise and ambiguity? Do you have the observation, judgment, and decisiveness skills that characterise a path finder?
- Leadership – A path is useless unless you can inspire and lead others along it. We seek people who can persuade with facts, empathy and influence. Can you lead and take people on a journey?
- Impact – We deliver impact on our clients’ businesses. We seek people who can demonstrate the return on investment of a direction or cause that you have championed? Do you have the drive, experience and ambition to positively change an organisation?
Why be a consultant at Baines Simmons? What’s in it for you?
We actively attract, invest in and retain the world’s top quartile aviation safety consultants, all of whom have specialist skills and career experience in safety risk management and regulatory compliance. In return for your expertise, energy and experience, we offer exciting career opportunities to make a real and lasting impact on aviation safety for the world’s leading aviation organisations.
We are always interested to hear from proven aviation experts who are seeking new challenges and who want to make good use of their extensive experience. If you identify positively with our values and share our ambitions for market leadership success, then please get in touch and email us at email@example.com