Working with you to provide flexible and customised in-company training to suit your needs
Our training and development courses are delivered in-company to the world’s major airlines and aviation organisations and ranked among the very best by the delegates who attend them.
We have more than 100 aviation regulations, safety management and compliance training courses available to companies who are seeking to maximise their training budgets and improve the knowledge, skills and competence of their staff.
All training courses offered at our Aviation Safety Academy can also be delivered in-company.
Why choose Baines Simmons for your training needs?
- Highly cost-effective and value-adding training
Where a number of staff share the same training and development needs, our in-company programmes provide best value and significant return on investment.
- Content tailored for your needs
We can ensure that the content of our training programmes reflects the specific circumstances of your organisation.
- Professional high standards of delivery
All our courses are delivered by our professional consultants, each of whom brings years of industry experience, knowledge and expertise to the classroom. Our courses are delivered to the same high standards as you would expect to receive as a delegate at our Aviation Safety Academy.
- Mix and match – a unique, flexible approach
We offer you the flexibility to select individual training courses to create a bespoke programme to suit your training needs, so for example, Part 145 and Part M training courses can be scheduled together or HF and HIRAC (Hazard Identification, Risk and Control).
- Gain valuable industry knowledge and practical experience
Our highly experienced Training Consultants transfer their industry-wide knowledge and practical skills directly into your organisation, meaning you benefit from latest thinking and industry insights, including updates on latest developments to the regulations and how they might affect your organisation
- High impact and broad reach training
From large-scale, recurrent in-company training programmes through to small workshops and individual training courses we can help to create a programme of training that is suitable for your specific audiences
A flexible approach to training and competence development
We offer a variety of different approaches to in-company training in order to provide you with the most flexible solutions to your training needs:
- Mentoring and Coaching for Senior Executives
- Group Workshops and Focus Groups
- Recurrent Training Programmes
- Bespoke Training Programmes
- Individual Training Courses
Practically Focussed and Academically Sound
Our training courses have all been rigorously developed to ensure core learning objectives are achieved and each one is quality controlled to ensure latest industry developments and thinking are reflected.
All courses offered at our Aviation Safety Academy can also be delivered in-company. In addition, we offer a number of bespoke in-company only training courses that are designed to specifically focus on an organisation’s individual circumstances.
Training courses and competence development programmes are available in the following broad categories.
- Safety Risk Management
- Initial Airworthiness
- Continuing Airworthiness
- Quality & Compliance Monitoring
- Air Operations
- Defence Aviation
In-Company Consulting Services
A number of our consulting services are designed as small-group workshops and coaching sessions for senior management teams and can be specifically tailored to suit your particular needs. Please contact us for details of these services and our full portfolio of training courses.
- Safety Strategy Development (CS01)
- SMS Phase II Evaluation Support (CS06)
- Aviation Safety Leadership – Executive Workshop (CS07)
- Safety Performance Measurement (CS09)
- Executive/Accountable Manager Advisory Support (CS10)
- Safety Competence Development (CS11)
- Safety Leadership Coaching (CS13)
- Executive & Management Team Safety Coaching (CS13)
- Safety Culture & Behaviours Coaching (CS14)
- Approval Improvement – Support Services (CR06)
- Outsourced Interim Management (CR08)
- Accountable Managers/EASA Form 4 Holders/Nominated Persons – One-to-One Workshop (TR60)
- Independent Consulting Services for NCC (Non-Commercial Complex) Operators (CR04)
- Maintenance System Observation Programme (CS29)
- Compliance Management Services (CR14)
Can’t see the course you need?
If you have a specific training need which is not listed above and not available in our full programme of Academy-based courses, please contact us to discuss in more detail and we will endeavour to see if we can help.
Email us at: email@example.com
All our courses are graded to help structure your training and development programme:
- Foundation Level Training (F)
Suitable for those with little or no prior knowledge of the subject who are looking to develop a fundamental level of understanding, competency and knowledge.
- Practitioner Level Training (P)
Suitable for those who have worked in the subject for some time, are familiar with core terminologies and concepts and are looking to develop or update their level of knowledge and practical understanding.
- Advanced Level Training (A)
Suitable for those with significant relevant experience in the subject matter who are looking to enhance their specialist skills and knowledge and keep abreast of latest regulatory and technical developments.
Competence Development Pathways
Our unique Competence Development Pathways are designed to help structure your training and development programmes – both at an organisational and an individual level.
Please click here to find out how they might help you.