Baines Simmons to provide bespoke safety and airworthiness audits and assessment services to Air Partner clients
Baines Simmons, one of the aviation industry’s most respected safety performance improvement consultancies, is to offer Air Partner’s Oil and Gas clients bespoke safety and airworthiness audits and assessment services, following its acquisition in August this year by Air Partner plc.
This added-value arrangement – a first for the offshore charter jet industry – ensures the very highest standards of safety and airworthiness for the corporate jets offered by Air Partner and provides their clients with the reassurance that the unique demands posed by servicing the needs of the offshore oil industry can be met seamlessly.
With extensive specialist expertise in safety, regulations and compliance-focussed diagnostic consulting services, Baines Simmons offers:
- Extensive experience of completing safety and airworthiness audits and assessments of charter operators (Rotary and Fixed wing)
- A dedicated team of more than 40 experienced aircraft surveyors and safety consultants, each one highly competent in assessing airworthiness and safety standards
- A specialist technical team of consultants with practical expertise and experience of working in the flight charter sector
- Airworthiness and safety performance improvement programmes (diagnostics and performance improvement programmes)
- Recent, global experience and insights gained from working with many of the world’s major oil industry operators: Shell; CHC; Bond, Bristow Helicopters; Babcock Mission Critical Services (Avincis); Caverton Helicopters and ERA Helicopters
In addition, working with Aviation Authorities and as a member of UK-based Helioffshore, Baines Simmons actively contributes to and steers industry debate on safety issues affecting providers of air transportation, contributing to the sharing and dissemination of best practice safety standards across the industry.