Our air operator safety performance and regulatory compliance improvement programmes support the world’s major commercial (CAT) and business fleet (NCC) air operators.
Both the UK and Europe continue to have excellent and enviable air operator safety records. Evolving safety issues such as fatigue risk management and understanding the implications of proactive safety risk management and performance-based regulations will introduce new challenges for commercial (CAT) and business (NCC) operators, along with their suppliers, as they seek to improve air operator safety performance score cards.
How we can help with Air Operator safety
We partner with commercial and business fleet air operators around the world, helping to improve air operator safety performance and regulatory compliance. Our broad range of consulting services and training programmes support air operators and their associated contracted supplier organisations in the fields of initial and continuing airworthiness in areas such as:
- Safety Leadership: knowing how to motivate, inspire and lead safety effectively from the boardroom to the hangar and cockpit
- Safety Culture: creating a powerful and binding safety culture that lives and breathes across the entire organisation
- SMS Integration: Understanding how to effectively integrate safety systems across your organisation – and your supplier organisations – to create a total approach to safety and risk management
- Human Factors & Error Management: Understanding the role of the human in our systems and processes and implementing and embedding effective error management systems (EMS) to prevent and predict accidents in the future
- Regulations, Approvals & Airworthiness: Ensuring that compliance is always achieved through the intelligent adoption and practical application of the regulations to ensure approvals are maintained and aircraft are airworthy, operated and maintained safely.
Air Operator safety – some of our clients
We provide a broad range of regulatory, compliance and safety management consultancy services and training programmes to the civil aviation market.
- British Airways
- Virgin Atlantic Airways
- Thomas Cook Airlines
- Thomson Airways
- Jet Aviation
- Titan Airways
- KLM Royal Dutch Airlines
- Aer Lingus
- TAP Portugal
REST OF WORLD
- Cathay Pacific
- Singapore Airlines
- Air Greenland
- DHL Aviation
- Silk Air
- Royal Flight Oman
- Royal Brunei Airlines
- Jet Asia