EASA Part-145 – Approved Maintenance Organisations
Part-145 regulates the approval of aircraft maintenance organisations. Whether you are looking for smarter alignment of processes in compliance with the regulation, to build your confidence in discussing Part-145 with regulatory staff, need to better understand the inter-relation with Human Factors, Error Management and Quality Assurance or need clarity regarding your Form 4 Holder and Management responsibilities, we are on hand to help.
Through our training and consultancy services, we can help you to understand the intent of the regulation, improve efficiency and reduce costs through a business-focused approach to compliance whilst all the time having the positive impact on safety that you desire.
We provide a range of assistance through introductory training at our academy, bespoke in-company training, advisory support, maintenance consultancy services and Continuing Airworthiness Competence Development Pathway.
Virtual Classrooms are now available for a variety of courses
EASA Part-145 Training Courses – Book Online
- TR02: EASA Part 145 – Understanding the Requirements for Maintenance
- TR67: EASA Part 145 Regulations – Continuation Training
- TR07: EASA Airworthiness Regulations – Essentials for Logistics Staff
- TR64: EASA Form 1 Certifying Staff – Skills Development (Part 21G/Part 145)
- TR69: EASA Form 1 Certifying Staff – Skills Development (Part 145)
- TR71: Airworthiness Best Practice for Managers
Why choose us?
- World-leading aviation safety consultancy, specialising in bespoke consultancy programmes and practically-focussed training services
- Over 15 years’ experience in aviation regulation, compliance and safety performance
- Trusted by over 750 aviation organisations and more than 40 aviation authorities globally
- Experienced safety practitioner consultants with enormous breadth and depth of experience
- Aviation training with 100% client satisfaction for customer service and content
- ISO 9001:2015 certification
- Secure online booking system for training courses
Competence Development Pathway
Our unique competence development pathways show how our Foundation, Practitioner and Advanced training courses can help individuals and organisations build the core competencies needed for specific roles. View more here
As world leaders in aviation safety, our consultants have written many whitepapers, articles and informative materials relating to industry topics. Including a paper on “Maintenance Planning – are you doing it properly?” View our library of industry-leading materials here.
To discuss your requirements with our team, please call +44 (0)1276 859 519 or email us here
What our clients say about us…
“Relevant and effective training, turned knowledge into understanding – A well-facilitated course that delivered exactly what it set out to. Well-structured with good exercises and discussions it was exactly what I needed to become more effective in my CAMO role.”