EASA Part-M Training – Continuing Airworthiness Requirements and their Management
Our breadth of experience allows us to assist CAMOs, MROs and other organisations to improve their understanding of the intent of the regulation as well as develop the skills required for the practical application of Part-M requirements.
Whether you’re looking to interpret Part-M in the context of the EASA regulatory framework, looking to understand your AOC responsibilities under Part-M or further understand ARC procedures, we are on hand to assist.
With the impending changes to Part-M through the introduction of Safety Management and the focus on performance-based regulations, Baines Simmons is able to offer bespoke consulting services and Part-M training to enable your CAMO to understand what it means to Manage Safety.
We can assist in cost and risk reduction through a more flexible approach to compliance. Our unique levels of support vary from consulting and advisory support to introductory and continuation training at the National Safety & Security Academy, UK as well as our London-based academy.
Virtual Classrooms are now available for a variety of courses
EASA Part-M Training Courses – Book Online
- TR03: EASA Part M/Part CAMO – Understanding the Management of Continuing Airworthiness
- TR57: EASA Part-M – Continuation Training
- TR23: EASA Airworthiness Regulations – Essentials for Support Staff
- TR01: EASA Approved Organisations – Managers’ Responsibilities
- TT10: Airworthiness Review – Essential Principles and Techniques
- TT19M03: Continuing Airworthiness – Planning Skills
Why choose us?
- World-leading aviation safety consultancy, specialising in bespoke consultancy programmes and practically-focussed training services
- Over 15 years’ experience in aviation regulation, compliance and safety performance
- Trusted by over 750 aviation organisations and more than 40 aviation authorities globally
- Experienced safety practitioner consultants with enormous breadth and depth of experience
- Aviation training with 100% client satisfaction for customer service and content
- ISO 9001:2015 certification
- Secure online booking system for training courses
To discuss your requirements with our team, please call +44 (0)1276 859 519 or email us here
Competence Development Pathway
Our unique competence development pathways show how our Foundation, Practitioner and Advanced training courses can help individuals and organisations build the core competencies needed for specific roles. View more here
As world leaders in aviation safety, our consultants have written many whitepapers, articles and informative materials relating to industry topics. View our library of industry-leading materials here.
What our clients say about us…
“Always a very informative and worthwhile experience. Baines Simmons is excellent at what they do.”