We’ve been helping individuals and organisations to interpret the intent of the regulation and keep abreast of the constantly evolving regulatory landscape for over 15 years. Our regulatory expertise covers the following EASA regulations:
- EASA Part-21 – Design, certification and production
- EASA Part-M – Continuing Airworthiness and their management
- EASA Part-145 – Approved Maintenance Organisations
- EASA Part-66 – Certifying Staff
- EASA Part-147 – Approved Maintenance Training Organisations
Virtual Classrooms are now available for a variety of courses>
Regulatory training and support
Our unique levels of support include training (both at our Aviation Safety Academy and in-house), competence development, advisory and diagnostic services.
Why choose us?
- World-leading aviation safety consultancy, specialising in bespoke consultancy programmes and practically-focussed training services
- Over 15 years’ experience in aviation regulation, compliance and safety performance
- Trusted by over 750 aviation organisations and more than 40 aviation authorities globally
- Experienced safety practitioner consultants with enormous breadth and depth of experience
- Aviation training with 100% client satisfaction for customer service and content
- ISO 9001:2015 certification
- Secure online booking system for training courses
Further Reading and Useful Resources
Our regular Aviation Regulations updates keep you up-to-date with recent and proposed changes to EU Regulations and EASA Agency Measures relating to air operations and airworthiness.
Our Consolidated Guide to European Aviation Rules is a user-friendly guide to help facilitate your understanding and interpretation of the rules – Download now
As world leaders in aviation safety, our consultants have written many whitepapers, articles and informative materials relating to industry topics. View our library of industry-leading materials here.
To discuss your requirements with our team, please call +44 (0)1276 859 519 or email us here
What our clients say about us…
“Always a very informative and worthwhile experience. Baines Simmons is excellent at what they do.”