Professional interim management and technical specialist resources – temporary support when and where you need it
We can help resolve your skills and resourcing gaps by providing skilled, flexible and value-adding resources to seamlessly integrate into your business and assist with business and operational requirements for as long as you need.
How we can help
At Baines Simmons, our policy is to only recruit consultants of the highest calibre – those who are able to offer enormous experience and expertise to our clients – as well as having personal qualities that make them stand out a mile.
Therefore, if you are looking to recruit interim or temporary resource(s) to manage longer term programmes or to lead or assist with a short-term project, we can help by matching the right consultant with the right skills, knowledge and attitude to your particular requirements.
Minimum fuss and maximum professionalism
Our interim management resources provide you with:
- Fast access to technical and management experts who have proven, highly relevant expertise in your particular field of civil or defence aviation
- Specialist skills for a particular role or project requiring expert Regulations, Safety, Airworthiness, Quality/Compliance Monitoring skills
- Professional people who can quickly assess and understand ‘how we do things around here’ – an ability to quickly assimilate your organisational culture, structure and processes
- Someone who can quickly and easily gain the respect of their peer groups or who can lead and manage specialist or technical operations on your behalf
- High calibre consultants with specialist industry expertise, skills and experience
- Knowledge transfer skills – someone who can pass on their specialist knowledge and skills into your team through training, mentoring and coaching on the job, injecting a short-term burst of intellect, fresh ideas and experience
- Specialist expertise to cover a wide range of technical and managerial disciplines and roles – Safety Managers, Quality Managers, Auditors, Surveyors…
- Skilled people to cover operational and ‘business as usual roles’ – freeing you up to manage new projects
- Results-orientated benefits – someone who can bring fresh insights, fresh perspectives, innovative approaches and un-biased views that will deliver tangible, value-adding benefits to your organisation and the bottom line
- Flexible contracts and arrangements – a partnership with an organisation that can support you for as long as you need
- Specialist expertise, resilience and know-how to get the job done – on time and on budget
- Reassurance that you have access to specialist resources to help solve time-critical business or operational issues – with minimum fuss and maximum professionalism
We have considerable experience of supporting our clients to successfully deliver business-critical projects, acting as interim or temporary managers and specialist consultants on key operational or business programmes:
- Interim Quality Management for Serco (RAF Syerston) to help recover compliance and gain their MRP-145 Approval in tight and challenging timescales
- Interim Quality Management for Serco (RAF Northolt) to rapidly and efficiently position an experienced and dependable quality manger into the role, assisting with improving systems and levels of compliance, and introducing leading practice and an improved quality culture.
- Interim Continuing Airworthiness Management for Mann Aviation to conduct CAMO oversight activities
- Interim Quality Manager for TAG Farnborough Engineering Ltd to review and overhaul their MOE and CAME and produce an efficient and compliant document set and associated working instructions.
- Interim quality engineers for Cobham supporting the Air Tanker programme
- Outsourced audit service for EASA Part 145 maintenance activity on behalf of a major international MRO