Expert services and support to guide you through the complex procedures of acquiring your first or a new approval
Gaining an approval
If you are seeking an organisational approval for the first time, you may find the regulatory landscape a minefield to navigate. Our team of regulatory experts will be able to guide and assist you through as much or as little of the process as you want to help you achieve an approval that is safe, fit-for-purpose and efficient.
Challenges you may be facing
- Gaining your first approval and understanding the process
- Managing new risk-based oversight procedures
- Understanding and keeping up-to-date with the regulations and knowing how they affect your organisation
- Demonstrating management competence to your Competent Authority
How we can help
Our regulatory experts work with you to help you to:
- Understand and apply the regulations as they pertain to your organisation and under the terms of your approval/AOC
- Engage more effectively with your regulator, building their confidence in your activities
- Help with the approval application process
- Write or amend related documentation such as expositions, contracts, procedures, manuals and MELs
- Undertake gap analysis, risk/benefit surveys and audits
- Provide management competence development and training
- Provide technical skills competence development and training
- Demonstrate compliance with EASA regulations
- Assist with recruitment of new staff
- Prepare you for Nominated Person/Form 4 Holder interviews with your regulator
Do you have the right organisational structure and organisational capacity for ensuring your approval is issued by your regulator?
The structure of your organisation and associated roles and accountabilities for compliance need to be clearly documented and shared across your organisation if it is to be successful in gaining an approval / AOC. We can help you to assess if you have the right capacity – human and technical – to ensure compliance is not compromised and make sure there is clarity of reporting lines and a shared understanding of the compliance measures that need to be implemented across the organisation.
Do your senior managers have the skills and competence to manage an approved organisation?
The competence of senior managers in approved organisations plays a significant part in sustaining flight safety and EASA and aviation authorities have specified requirements for key personnel that must be met in order to maintain compliance. From understanding your legal accountabilities to being able to effectively assess compliance with the regulations and develop efficient business systems and processes, we can help you to efficiently and proactively manage the broad range of skills and competence development your organisation requires.