We are pleased to offer a number of Free Workshops and Webinars throughout 2019/20.
Aimed at Senior Management, our highly interactive workshops are limited to a maximum of 12 people to ensure greater interaction and networking. Workshops are held at our Aviation Safety Academy at Fairoaks Airport in Surrey. Please register your interest in attending or contact us for further information, using the form below.
From Parking to Performing – getting back in the air safely
Director Bob Simmons, and Consultant John Elkin, host this 60-minute session looking at:
- Ensuring competence of staff
- CAMO/145 communication – expectation v reality
- Social distancing- a new way of working? What does it mean for supervision?
- Planning (maintenance & production) – getting it right 1st time
- Dealing with (un)reliability – managing defects safely
- Is compliance with minimum regulatory / OEM requirements enough?
Managing an acceptable level of safety performance post Covid-19
Date: 20th May 2020
Time: 14:00-15:30 GMT+1
Format: Online workshop. Link to workshop will be sent to participants nearer the time.