We are pleased to offer a number of Free Workshops and Webinars throughout 2019/20.
Aimed at Senior Management, our highly interactive workshops are limited to a maximum of 12 people to ensure greater interaction and networking.. Please register your interest in attending or contact us for further information, using the form below.
From Parking to Performing – getting back in the air safely
Director Bob Simmons, and Consultant John Elkin, host this 60-minute session looking at:
- Ensuring competence of staff
- CAMO/145 communication – expectation v reality
- Social distancing- a new way of working? What does it mean for supervision?
- Planning (maintenance & production) – getting it right 1st time
- Dealing with (un)reliability – managing defects safely
- Is compliance with minimum regulatory / OEM requirements enough?
Managing an acceptable level of safety performance post Covid-19
Date: 20th May 2020
Time: 14:00-15:30 GMT+1
Format: Online workshop. Link to workshop will be sent to participants nearer the time.
Recordings of Previous Workshops & Webinars:
Register your interest in attending a workshop