We help fill gaps in your training resource by providing skilled and experienced cabin crew safety trainers.
Flexible and skilled resource available when you need it
We are trusted advisors with an established 20 years of experience in providing aviation safety expertise. By providing interim cabin crew trainers, it allows airlines to roll out training in a flexible and efficient way, with confidence that crew training is in safe hands. If you’re looking to recruit interim resource for your cabin crew training, whether that is Attestation Training, Operators Conversion Course (including Crew Resource Management) or Recurrent Training, we can fill the gap by providing skilled interim training resource – available as and when you require it.
Our services can be completely tailored to suit the needs of your cabin crew training programme – we can adjust the number of trainers we supply based on your requirements and we can support on a global scale at training centres worldwide.
Importantly, every cabin crew trainer provided by Baines Simmons is quality assured to the highest standard and their ongoing competence is maintained.
The training expertise we can provide
- Attestation training – the attestation of initial cabin crew is the initial safety training recognised and approved by the UK Civil Aviation Authority as well as EASA. Our skilled trainers will roll out training on your materials at your dedicated training centre.
- Operators Conversion Course (OCC) – we can provide OCC trainers at short notice, to ensure that any newly recruited cabin crew are ready for service at the earliest possible date
- Recurrent Training – Should you have requirements for ongoing recurrent training to ensure competence of crew, our interim trainers can be available to meet with your requirements.
The benefits of outsourcing your cabin crew training to us
- Flexible contracts and arrangements – we can support for as long as you require
- High calibre, knowledgeable and experienced trainers whose competence has been assessed and assured by us
- Reassurance that you have access to specialist trainers available when you need them
- No commitment to ongoing staff overheads in your training team – simply draw on the resource when you require it
- A partner you can rely on with credible safety expertise
- Global reach – available to deliver training at centres worldwide