Our civil aviation approvals services assist Accountable Managers in their responsibilities for overall organisation safety and regulatory compliance
In an increasingly integrated and complex aviation industry, we help managers of approved organisations acquire the wide-ranging skills, competence and knowledge they need to be able to discharge their duties effectively.
Challenges you may be facing
- Gaining your first civil aviation approval and understanding the process
- Adding an aircraft type or additional scope to an existing approval
- Dealing with a finding from your Competent Authority
- Having to devise and implement an approval recovery programme
- Managing new risk-based oversight procedures
- Understanding and keeping up-to-date with the regulations and knowing how they affect your organisation
Areas of expertise
We are proud of our industry-renowned expertise in assisting civil aviation organisations gain initial approvals, maintain or change their approvals or, following interventions by their Competent Authority, recover their regulatory approvals in accordance with EASA requirements. Working across the industry, we partner design and production organisations, continuing airworthiness and maintenance organisations and airlines around the globe with our approval services.
Drawing on their extensive personal experience and expertise, our expert regulatory consultants provide professional advice, guidance and practical support that is geared to help minimise losses and reputational damage, secure regulator, shareholder and supplier confidence and ensure the smooth operation of day-to-day business is maintained.
How we can help
We can help with a range of tailored approval support services that are designed to ensure your approval is ultimately safe, fit-for-purpose and efficient. Gaining and building trust from your regulator and demonstrating continuous improvement in your activities is key to a successful relationship.
Our regulatory experts can partner with you to help with a broad range of areas that you may be seeking help with. For example, we can:
- Help you engage more effectively with your regulator, building their confidence in your activities
- Help with the approval application process
- Prepare for your aviation authority assessment/audits
- Undertake risk/benefit surveys and audits
- Provide competence development and training
- Provide technical skills competence development and training
- Write or amend related documentation such as expositions, contracts, procedures, manuals and MELs
- Maintain compliance with EASA regulations
- Conduct root cause analysis
- Implement an approval recovery programme
- Conduct independent audits
- Assist with recruitment of new staff
- Prepare you for Nominated Person/Form 4 Holder interviews with your regulator