We help component manufacturers gain competitive advantage by proactively managing and reducing risk in the supply chain
We support organisations specialising in the design, manufacture and maintenance of components. Our expertise spans the whole spectrum of components from simple structural, mechanical, electrical and avionic parts and components to complete engines, helping our clients achieve the highest levels of safety and quality performance. In turn, this provides confidence and reassurance to their customers that risk is proactively managed and mitigated against.
How we can help
We partner with component companies around the world, helping to improve compliance, quality and safety performance. Our broad range of consulting services and training programmes support approved component organisations in the fields of initial and continuing airworthiness and their associated suppliers and customers.
- Regulations, Approvals & Airworthiness: Ensuring that compliance is always achieved through the intelligent adoption and practical application of the regulations to ensure approvals are maintained and components are compliant, safe and reliable
- Human Factors & Error Management: Understanding the role of the human in our systems and processes and implementing and embedding effective error management systems (EMS) to reduce rework and warranty claims, preventing accidents and protecting revenue in the future
- SMS Integration: Understanding how to effectively integrate with customer safety systems and your supplier organisations – to create a total supply chain approach to safety and quality management
- Safety Leadership: knowing how to motivate, inspire and lead safety effectively from the boardroom to the shop floor
- Safety Culture: creating a powerful and binding safety culture that lives and breathes across the entire organisation
Our component clients
- Dunlop Group