Consolidated Guide to European Aviation Rules
Volume 1 – Continuing Airworthiness (Part-M and Part-145)
Keeping up-to-date with changes to the regulations is fundamental to ensuring your organisation remains compliant. The Baines Simmons Consolidated Guide to European Aviation Rules is a user-friendly guide to help facilitate your understanding and interpretation of the rules.
Available as a downloadable PDF, the Guide is fully updated twice yearly and an invaluable source of reference.
Interim amendments/updates to the regulations are announced on the Regulations Updates section of this website every month.
User-friendly reference material
Text is organised so that the AMC/GM material immediately follows each requirement, and all revisions and updates to the Guide are clearly marked for reference.
- The Guide comprises a copy of the cover regulation (EU) 1321/2014, Annex I (Part-M), and Annex II (Part-145), as amended, together with the associated Acceptable Means of Compliance (AMC) and Guidance Material (GM).
- The consolidated text contained in the book reflects those documents issued by the European Commission and EASA.
How to get your copy
The following Academy and In-company training courses refer to Vol 1. Delegates are given practical help and guidance on how to use the Guide to improve their knowledge and understanding of the regulations:
- TR01 EASA Airworthiness Regulations – Management Responsibilities
- TR02 EASA Part 145 – Successfully Applying the Regulation
- TR03 EASA Part M – Successful Management for Air Operators
- TR11 Combined EASA Part 145/Part M – Successfully Applying the Regulations
- TR16 Part 145 – Essentials for European Repair Stations
- TR57 EASA Part M – Refresher Workshop
- TR63 EASA Part 145 Continuation Training for European Repair Stations
- TR67 EASA Part 145 Continuation Training
- TQ02 Practical Skills for Auditors
- TQ04 Effective Audit Techniques for Regulators